Sunday, September 4, 2011

TONIGHT!!! One to Watch

PS - Sorry for anyone who saw this in my google reader and thought the show aired Thursday. I made a mistake! The documentary airs tonight at the cooking channel.

 

As you may recall, one of my classmates was filmed throughout the last school year as a star of the Cooking Channel's documentary "Cooking School Confidential". It airs tomorrow night (September 1)

Here's the blurb about the show, from the cooking channel:

Follow the adventures of four aspiring chefs as they pursue their culinary dreams at Johnson & Wales University in Charlotte — including a mother of three with a full-time job, an Army veteran hoping to win an internship at the prestigious Alain Ducasse Culinary School in France, a forty-something chasing her passion for food and a professional cyclist attempting to juggle racing and school.

I think it's safe to say that I'm somewhere in the background of this one-hour special.  I had to sign like 9 million releases (one each time the camera crews were in class). Once they were interviewing our teacher while I was making a GINORMOUS FISH SCULPTURE in the background. I am crossing my fingers that part makes it in.

Check out this review in the Charlotte Observer!

I won't spoil the ending and tell you if he got in or not. I guess you'll find out when I start pictures from my new school!

No comments:

Post a Comment