Friday, December 2, 2011

I finally got one!

No, not a job. Don't be SILLY!

An iPhone.  It's truly revolutionized my life.  Now I can take pictures constantly, all day long, so you can see boring things like my lunch:

IMG_0002

A bento box from Cowfish. I'm really in it for the side dishes, so I'm a big fan of the bento box, which has minimal entree combined with MEGA accompaniments. For those of you who don't live in Charlotte, Cowfish is a mysteriously popular restaurant that combines sushi and burgers. It's weird, but it's tasty.  Their Thai cucumber salad (top left) is pretty amazing.

 

I haven't yet figured out how to blog from the iPhone, so you won't see real-tie updates of all my baking and snacks. I know. Wipe those tears from your brow, my friend.

 

The second monumental occurrence of the day is that I made my first christmas cookies of the year. They were boring sugar cookies, but I felt the need to get my sprinkle on.  My love for sprinkles is nearly as great as my love for glitter (which, unfortunately, is not food safe).

IMG_0003

I may or may not have eaten these cookies while dancing around my Christmas tree to the Justin Beiber Christmas album.

Other than that, the my search has been pretty gruesome (hence my lack of posting recently).  I really needed a day filled with restaurant dining, Justin Beiber dancing, and cookie making to take a break from my as-of-yet fruitless job search.  Believe it or not, these two weeks of unemployment are the longest I've been without a job since college!  I have a couple of things brewing on the stove, but nothing definite yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment