Monday, November 7, 2011

Breakfast of champions

 

Molten chocolate cupcake.

IMG_3570

I know, I'm disgusting. Check out that hot, lava center though.

IMG_3572

It actually wasn't the tastiest breakfast, especially since I'd been up since 4:30 and we eat breakfast at 8. Luckily, we had a few other tricks up our sleeves.

IMG_3567

 

MASSIVE PAN OF EGGS. Oh yeah, did you miss that part where I talked about getting up at 4:30?? My roommate has been really sleepy in class, so she decided that she needs to get up AT THE CRACK OF DAWN and shower. Since we have a, um, cozy apartment, this means that I'm getting up at 4:30, too. (Our old wakeup time was 4:50). I think I'll live… basically it means I can ingest one more cup of coffee before stumbling out the door.

No comments:

Post a Comment