Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Bread Bonanza

Seriously.  I’m about to slip into a carb-induced bread coma. 

IMG_1873

Just making a couple of baguettes (ha). That blob of dough is hilariously massive! 

 

IMG_1867

My group didn’t actually make a sandwich today, but we did make some bruschetta and pesto on toasts. It was delicious! I was pretty inspired by some of the other sandwich ideas though (ham, gruyere, and maple syrup soaked walnuts? yum!). Does anyone have any great sandwich ideas I can steal?  

   

IMG_1878

We also made some roasted red pepper and mozzarella focaccia.

 

IMG_1875

Artisan loaves – I love the star shaped ones!

IMG_1876

Ciabatta

IMG_1880

Baguettes

We made all of that today. See?! I wasn’t joking.

1 comment:

  1. Yikes, beam me up, Scotty...I want some of that bruschetta and pesto on toasts!

    ReplyDelete